Your Online Guide to the Arts in the Brazos Valley

Photos and articles by one of the Brazos Valley's leading artists... guiding you to great art and entertainment opportunities. For a blog about Brazos Valley Music History, Click HERE: http://brazosvalleyblues.blogspot.com/

Friday, November 1, 2013

Consider this a sampler...

Thanks for stopping by. This blog is just a proposal for the present. A local television station is enlarging its presence here in Bryan - College Station and has discussed with me the possibility of covering the art and entertainment news in the Brazos Valley. I have even gotten in front of the camera a little and developed this blog as a sampler of what and how I envision the coverage. 

Hopefully I will come on board the crew at ABC40 soon... But for now we wait for them to catch up with me and build their new station and get it all up and running!  

{If you like this news approach, let them know!}

No comments:

Post a Comment